Nora Fatehi is a Moroccan-Canadian dancer, actress, and model who has gained popularity in India and around the world.
Here are 12 little-known facts about Nora Fatehi:
- Nora Fatehi was born in Toronto, Canada, to Moroccan parents.
- She began her career as a dancer and later transitioned into acting and modeling.
- Nora Fatehi has appeared in a number of films in Bollywood, including “Baahubali: The Beginning,” “Bharat,” and “Street Dancer 3D.”
- She is also a successful dancer and has performed at various events and concerts around the world.
- Nora Fatehi is known for her energetic and sensual dance style, and has gained a large following on social media for her dance videos.
- She is fluent in English, French, Hindi, and Arabic.
- Nora Fatehi is a trained belly dancer and has studied dance styles such as salsa, jazz, and contemporary.
- In 2017, she became the first Bollywood actress to appear on the cover of the Middle Eastern edition of Harper’s Bazaar.
- Nora Fatehi is known for her philanthropy and has worked with organizations such as UNICEF to support children in need.
- In 2021, she launched her own fashion line called “Nora Fatehi by Vesimi.”
- Nora Fatehi has featured in several music videos, including “Dilbar,” “O Saki Saki,” and “Naach Meri Rani.”
- Television shows: Nora Fatehi has appeared as a contestant on the reality TV show “Bigg Boss 9” and as a host on the dance competition show “Dance Deewane.”